Click "Create a new Attendant Menu" to be taken to the attendant menu form.
- Menu Name: Choose a descriptive name for your attendant menu to distinguish it from any other Attendant Menu
- Recording: Select a message from the list to play upon the caller entering the attendant menu
- Response Timeout: This is the number of seconds the attendant will wait before playing its message to the caller again
- Timeout Destination: After 2 iterations of playing a message without receiving a response, the caller is assumed to have "timed out." This is the destination you would like to automatically route the caller to upon this timeout
- Include Extensions: Indicate whether or not you would like callers to be able to enter extensions of specific destinations right from the attendant menu. This may be useful for employees calling into the main number to check voicemail or dial into a conference bridge
- On Press Of xxxxx: You may enter up to 11 different DTMF inputs (0-9, #, *) to accept from the user. Each key must be assigned a destination to route the caller to., Also choose whether or not the user hears nothing upon entering input or hears the message 'Please wait while I try that extension'
- SAVE: If everything went okay, you will be presented with a note saying you've created a new menu, and your menu will appear in the "Apps" tab.
Editing an Attendant Menu
Editing an attendant is almost identical to the process of creating an attendant menu. Simply navigate to the Apps tab, click the name of the attendant menu you'd like to modify. This will open up the menu details. Make your changes and click "save."
Likewise, if you wish to delete the menu altogether, click "delete". Please be careful when deleting menus as they cannot be recovered.
Updated September 2018