The Admin Portal Dashboard allows a user to easily monitor the usage statistics that determine the PBX's monthly bill. This gives account admins more leeway in monitoring the factors that affect the billing process.
Dashboard Usage Stats for Your Current Billing Period
- PSTN Calling - Total calling minutes over the Public Switched Telephone Network.
- Internet Calling - Total calling minutes made over the Internet (free!) This includes on-network calling and any other SIP-to-SIP calling.
- Peak Registrations - The peak simultaneously registered phones you have had during this billing period (free for cloud PBX customers)
- Users - Number of users you have saved on your organization (free)
Instantly edit values by clicking on the "Go To Your Account" button.
Note: this is per PBX. If you have multiple PBXes under an account, you can switch between organization’s stats using the top drop-down.
The dashboard presents a user with the current balances of his or her OnSIP account. This allows a user to get an overview of how much funding their PBX currently has in the company's account.
Your Account Balance
- PSTN Balance - Total balance you have to spend on PSTN calling
- Plan Balance - Your monthly services plan
Instantly edit values by clicking the "Edit Your Plan" button.
Note this is per account. If you have multiple PBXes under an account, your full account billing information (across PBXes) will be listed here.
The dashboard contains a centralized list of a user's open support tickets. Users can submit a new ticket in the Admin Portal under the "Account" tab. By clicking "Go To Support", a user will be directed to our our Customer Success Portal, where he or she can review existing tickets in further detail. This system is powered by Zendesk and currently requires a separate login from the Admin Portal.
View in-depth support summaries by clicking the "Go To Support" button.
Get immediate updates on network-wide events.
Learn more about OnSIP's built-in reporting tools