Open TCP ports 5060 and 6050 as well as UDP ports 1-65535 to and from all OnSIP IP addresses:
- 126.96.36.199 through 188.8.131.52
- 184.108.40.206 through 220.127.116.11
- 18.104.22.168 through 22.214.171.124
- 126.96.36.199 through 188.8.131.52
- 184.108.40.206 through 220.127.116.11
**Archived (This issue seems to be resolved, but archived)**
Our testing as of software revision 11.4.1 shows that the SIP ALG does not function with OnSIP.
The SIP ALG has built in functionality which strips away the information in the contact address of invite packets.
This is a known issue on behalf of Watchguard and is currently being tracked through their bug system as incident 59622.
The SIP ALG is disabled by default and we recommend that it remain disabled until the bug is fixed.
Optimize your network for business VoIP with the right router