The information below is based on using firmware version 2.3
Step 1: Gather information for each user
Each user has a set of credentials which will be needed to configure each device. For each device that you are configuring, obtain the following:
- "SIP Address" (Address of Record)
- "SIP Password"
- "Auth Username"
- "Outbound Proxy"
You can find this information in the "User" tab, click on User's name the device will be configured to expand boxes, "Phone Configuration" box:
Step 2: Log into your device through a web browser
Step 3: Enter your user information from Step 1
VoIP Line Properties / Line 1 / Protocol Tab / SIP Section
- SIP User Name > "Username"
- SIP Display Name > Whatever you would like displayed
- SIP Domain Name > "Domain"
- Authentication User Name > "Auth Username"
- Authentication Password > "SIP Password"
- Proxy Vendor > "Cisco"
- Proxy Address > "Domain"
- Outbound Proxy Address > "Outbound Proxy"
Click the "ok" button at bottom of page, save and restart device.
Step 4: Confirm that your device is registered.
In the Admin Portal, click on the "Users" tab. You will see a green "online" notation next to each user with a registered device.
Added July 2015
See our top business VoIP phone recommendations for 2017