This phone is not available on our boot server and must be manually configured. Click HERE for our phone review.
Step 1: Gather information for each user
For each phone that you are configuring, obtain the following credentials. You can find this information in the user detail pages under the Users tab in the Phone Configuration section.
Step 2: Log into your Yealink phone through a web browser
When your phone is powered on and connected to your LAN, use a browser on the LAN to navigate to the IP address of the Yealink W56P.
Step 3: Enter Account Information
Select the 'Account' tab, and navigate to 'Register. Enter your account information.
- Account Active > Select "On"
- Label > The softkey label for this line
- Display Name > What you would like others to see when you call them.
- Register Name > "Auth Username"
- User Name > "Username"
- Password > "SIP Password"
- SIP Server > "Domain"
- Enable Outbound Proxy Server > Select "Enable"
- Outbound Proxy Server > sip.onsip.com
Step 4: Assign Lines (If Necessary)
If you’re setting up more than one SIP account or handset, make sure to go to Number Assignment tab to assign those lines to other handsets.
Step 5. Confirm that your phone is registered.
In the Admin Portal click on the "Users" tab. You will see a green "online" notation next to each user with a registered phone.
See our top business VoIP phone recommendations for 2017