This device must be manually configured. Do not add MAC Address to Resources.
The information below is based on using firmware version 2.6.1
Step 1: Gather information for each user
Each user has a set of credentials which will be needed to configure each device. For each device that you are configuring, obtain the following:
- "SIP Address" (Address of Record)
- "SIP Password"
- "Auth Username"
- "Outbound Proxy"
You can find this information in the "User" tab, click on User's name the device will be configured to expand boxes, "Phone Configuration" box:
Step 2: Log into your device through a web browser
Step 3: Enter your user information from Step 1
Configuration /Quick Setup / Voice Over IP / Advanced Applications
SIP Proxy and Registrar:
- Use SIP Proxy > Enable
- Proxy IP Address or Host Name > Proxy / Domain
- Use SIP Proxy IP and Port for Registration >Enable
- User ID > Username
- Display Name > Your Choice
- Authentication User Name > Auth Username
- Authentication Password > SIP Password
Step 4: Confirm that your device is registered
In the Admin Portal, click on the "Users" tab. You will see a green "online" notation next to each user with a registered device.
Added March 2018