Check out our phone review - June 2017
Step 1: Gather information for each user.
Each user has a set of credentials which will be needed to configure each phone. For each phone that you are configuring, obtain the following:
- "SIP Address" (Address of Record)
- "SIP Password"
- "Auth Username"
- "Outbound Proxy"
You can find this information in the user detail pages under the "Users" tab in your OnSIP Admin Portal.
Step 2: Download ZoiPerLite from the App Store.
Step 3: Configure OnSIP Hosted PBX user account information. Enter in your credentials in the fields on these pages as follows:
- Click on ZoiPER icon to open
- Username@PBX/VoIP provider: SIP Address
- Password: SIP Password
- Click "Create Account"
Hostname / Provider: Domain (this may automatically populate; edit if incorrect)
Select: NO THANKS for autofill with Google, if asked
- Put a checkmark in "my provider/PBX requires....."
- Authentication Username: Auth Username
- Outbound proxy: sip.onsip.com
- Select: NEXT
- Select: SKIP in lower right of your screen
- Select: SIP UDP, it will still say "not found"
- Click FINISH
The device will display > Account Is Ready (in green). Your device is now registered.
To log out/back into ZoiPer:
- From home screen click on the three lines in the upper left
- Click on Settings
- Click on Account
- Click on the Green checkmark, it will turn grey when done (opposite to turn back on)
* Images are from ZoiPer 2.2.49 for Android / Library Version v2.8.83-mod - effective January 2018
* ZoIPER Lite is the Free version, while ZoIPER Pro is a fee-based app