This device must be manually configured. It is not available on our boot server
1. Gather your account credentials.
First, log in to your account on the OnSIP Admin Portal and either create a new user or select an existing user you wish to associate with the Axis device.
Under the "Phone Configuration" section of the user, locate the following information:
- SIP Address (Address of Record)
- SIP Password
- Auth Username
- Outbound Proxy
2. Login to the Axis C1004E online.
When the Axis C1004E is connected to your LAN, enter the IP address of the device into your Internet browser. This will open the Axis web portal.
3. Enter information from Step 1 under Modify Account.
Enter the information you gathered in step 1 into the appropriate fields on the General page.
- Name: Address of Record / SIP Address
- User ID: Username
- Authentication ID: Auth Username
- Password: SIP Password
- Caller ID: Whatever You'd Like People You're Calling to See
- Domain Name: Domain
- Registrar Address: Domain
Press SAVE at bottom of page
Enter the information you gathered in step 1 into the appropriate fields on the Network page.
- Transport Mode: UDP
- Proxy Settings / Address: sip:sip.onsip.com