This device must be manually configured. It is not available on our boot server
1. Gather your account credentials.
First, log in to your account on the OnSIP Admin Portal and either create a new user or select an existing user you wish to associate with the Axis device.
Under the "Phone Configuration" section of the user, locate the following information:
- SIP Address (Address of Record)
- SIP Password
- Auth Username
- Outbound Proxy
2. Login to the IPSWD-RWB online
When the IPSWD-RWB is connected to your LAN, enter the IP address of the device into your Internet browser. This will open theIPSWD-RWB web portal.
3. Enter information from Step 1 under SIP General Settings
Enter the information you gathered in step 1 into the appropriate fields.
- SIP Mode: Paging
- Promiscuous Mode: No
- Extension: Username
- SIP Server: Outbound Proxy
- SIP Domain: Domain
- SIP Password: SIP Password
- SIP Digets Username: Auth Username
- SIP Port: 5060
- Server Connection Type: UDP