- An OnSIP Hosted PBX account
- An External phone number to which calls will be re-directed
- OnSIP Trunking is enabled for the user account
An OnSIP Trunking account can perform additional call routing on inbound calls, such as the ability to route inbound calls to an external phone number after a pre-determined amount of time.
You can configure your inbound calls to be routed to an external number after a pre-determined amount of time as follows:
- Log in to the OnSIP admin portal
- Click on the “Users” tab at the top of the OnSIP admin portal
- Click on the OnSIP Trunking user account to expand the view
- Click on “modify” under the “Inbound Call Preferences”
- From the "Ring" drop down menu select how long you would like us to attempt calling your PBX before re-routing your call
- From the "then send to:" drop down menu , select the External Phone Number to which you want this call re-routed
- Click on "save"
Please also check any inbound call rules configured on your PBX that may conflict or pre-empt your incoming call preferences configured in the admin portal.