1. If your OnSIP phone number rings to an attendant menu dial *98 upon reaching the attendant menu and enter your mailbox information as usual. If you have given your voice mailbox an extension, you can enter that number instead of dialing *98 and reach your voice mailbox directly.
2. Assign the Voicemail Manager its very own phone number in Resources and allow it to be directly dialed.
3. Call your OnSIP phone number, once you reach your own unavailable voicemail message, pressing * will connect you to the voicemail manager and direct you to dial your password/pin.
4. If you're not near a phone, but have the ability to check email, you could set your voice mailbox options in the OnSIP portal (Resources tab) to send you an email notification with your voicemail messages attached as .wav files.
5. If you have access to any computer with an internet connection and speakers, you could log into our free softphone application at app.onsip.com or download the desktop app version. From the login page, enter your SIP address and password, then select ‘Voicemail’ from the Menu in the upper left corner. You’ll be able to listen to your voicemail right from the app interface.